Realities for Children is honored to be allowed to camp out on the rooftop terrace of The Elizabeth Hotel for 2 whole days – to fundraise during National Child Abuse Awareness Month! Our concept was simple… “Shout it from the rooftops, EVERY CHILD MATTERS!” Who has the best rooftop in town? We think it very well could be at The Elizabeth Hotel. It almost seems silly to be camping on a roof, when we are broadcasting from a luxury hotel, but it’s what we signed up for! The staff has been so accommodating and lovely to work with. Sharing their list of amenities below doesn’t begin to depict the first class service you’ll receive when staying with them.
• 98 elegantly appointed king bedded rooms
• 57 spacious double queen bedded rooms
• 9 luxurious suites – Including 3 signature suites: The
Music Suite, The Rams Suite & The Beer & Bikes Suite
• Record player and selection of vinyl records in every
• Onsite fitness center featuring Life Fitness exercise
equipment. 24 hour access via key card.
• In room dining & Incognito gift shop for your last
minute travel needs
• Instrument Lending Library for your musical exploration
• In house wine market & Bowerbird coffee
• 130 unique pieces of art within the hotel, as well as full
‘art walk’ description available upon request
• Valet & self-parking onsite
• Complimentary wireless internet in all guest rooms,
meeting rooms and public spaces
• Steps from shops, dining, breweries and all local
attractions in Old Town Fort Collins
We hope you will stop by and donate to the ‘Bravery Bucket’ and wave at the Townsquare Media DJs, and watch as we stream live music and our Triumph Awards online during the event on 4/7/21 from 4pm-7pm.
You can watch and learn more here: RealitiesRooftopRaise.com