Partner Youth Agencies
How we support our Partner Agencies
It is the mission of Realities For Children to unite local youth agencies that serve children who have been abused, neglected or are at-risk.
The agencies we support are an esteemed group of non-profit organizations that are committed to collaboration, fiscal efficiency and to providing the best possible continuum of service for the needs of northern Colorado children.
Realities For Children Partner Agencies receive support from our organization in the form of emergency funding, youth activities, community awareness, event sponsorship, item distributions, and facilities space.
How do we choose which agencies to support?
Applications are accepted starting in November and are approved for the following calendar year by early February. To be a Realities For Children Partner Agency, the organization must:
- Be a not for profit, human services organization;
- Provide services to children who have been abused, neglected or are at-risk;
- Provide services in Larimer County;
- Demonstrate the principles of Realities For Children by using collaborative practices;
- Understand that funding is only available in cases where all other resources have been exhausted or are unavailable.
In the case of emergency funding, once an agency has been approved as a Partner, Realities For Children is able to approve and distribute funds requests within 60 minutes.