Thank you for choosing to become a Guardian Angel with Realities For Children! Your efforts to light up the night in the darkness of child abuse will make a lasting impact on our community this holiday season. We’re here to help you reach your Guardian Angel Goal!
Taking the challenge to become a Guardian Angel as a business is a fun and exciting way to inspire your employees and clients to make a difference in our community all while connecting others to your company. Win! Win! Win!
Make sure to create your Fundraising Page to get started.
Here are 7 ways to reach your Guardian Angel goal:
- Staff Competition: Does your staff have a competitive streak? Take advantage of that energy and channel it towards an internal contest or competition. We’re not saying you should do The Office Olympics, but you should…
2. Tree-O-Meter in lobby or front desk: Contact [email protected] for a Tree-O-Meter for your front office. Encourage your customers to donate to Realities For Children and add an ornament to the tree! Table signs are also available for restaurants.
3. Email Campaign with business match: Add urgency to your campaign by creating a match for your staff and clients. By offering to match their donations, you communicate that your business cares about helping children in our community and that you are doing your part in the fight against child abuse.
4. Holiday Party with cash games: Turn your office holiday party into a fun game night for a cause. Each game has a small entry fee. Make sure to have prizes for the winners!
5. Karaoke or Bingo Night: Cut loose with a night out! Pay to choose the song that your coworker must sing! Donate all entry fees for a Bingo Night. Have fun!
6. Raffle Incentive Prizes: Host a Raffle Drawing with prizes everyone will love! Best parking spot for a month, an extra day of PTO, a massage gift card, lunch for a week – the possibilities are endless and a sure way to create a buzz.
7. Competition with another business member: Reach out to one of your Realities For Children Business Member friends and challenge them to a fundraising competition. You can see their progress on their fundraising page. The first to reach their goal wins! Up the ante by making a bet – what can you make the owner do??
As a Guardian Angel, you will receive email updates about other tips and tricks to ensure your company’s success as well as provide ongoing support for any questions that come up.
Please reach out to [email protected] with any questions.
Thank you again for choosing to become a Guardian Angel!
Leave a Reply