Take a child out of the darkness of abuse
Tree Lighting Celebration | December 1, 2018 | 6 - 7pm
First Presbyterian Church, 531 S. College Ave, Fort Collins
Every holiday season the big blue NightLights tree located in the courtyard at First Presbyterian Church, on the corner of Mulberry & College in Fort Collins, lights up the night bringing awareness to the issues of child abuse and neglect and letting the children impacted know they are not alone.
In addition to raising awareness of the issues of child abuse, NightLights is the largest fundraising campaign of Realities For Children, with a goal of raising over $150,000 by year's-end to meet the needs of children who have been abused, neglected or are at-risk in our community. Please be a part of this effort by sponsoring a NightLight!
to all who Joined Us to Light the nightlights tree
A FREE EVENT FOR THE ENTIRE COMMUNITY
Saturday, December 1 ~ 6-7pm
@ First Presbyterian Church, 531 S. College Ave, Fort Collins
Create a holiday tradition that helps. Gather your family and friends and come enjoy an inspirational program, plus delicious soup, hot cocoa, homemade cookies, live holiday music and visits with Santa in his horsedrawn sleigh - all free and open to all.
Please join us!
- Holiday music from Tri102.5 will begin at 5:30
- Hot soup from Z Catering - Hearty Loaded Potato, Gluten Free Alphabet and Vegan Veggie
- Hot drinks from Star of India, Sam's Club and Wander Coffee
- Homemade cookies!
- Live holiday music from Ridgeview Classical School's Canta Lucis elementary choir and The Academy at Midtown Arts Center
- Event emceed by Todd & Brian - The Good Morning Guys
- Meet some of Realities For Children's 34 Partner Youth Agencies
- Visit with Santa in his horse-drawn sleigh
- Children can enter to win a 33lb chocolate Santa from Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory
- We invite you to bring a new toy to donate to our Santa's Workshop Toy Drive.
Help Us Reach our Goal of $150,000
to brighten the lives of children in need
Donate $100 to Sponsor a Light on the NightLights Tree.
Become a Champion for Children or a NightLights Star by inviting others to join you in sponsoring a light.
Make a donation of any amount.