What you need to know to Ride with the Big Dogs this year!
The 20th Annual Realities Ride & Rally is a little less than a month away, and even though the pandemic has forced us to pivot with some of the plans, we are confident that this year’s format will offer the same amount of fun, high-octane entertainment, and spirited comradery that everyone has come to expect! To help with all of the changes, we have put together a Realities Ride & Rally Breakdown!
We have been working hard to ensure that each Ride and Rally stop has great food, cold drinks, fun activities and the best that the local entertainment scene has to offer.
We invite all fans of the open road to join us for our 20th Annual Poker Run and Rally! Even though we won’t be able to all gather together to celebrate at once, we are confident that you’ll find 5 times the fun at each of our awesome Ride & Rally stops!
20th Annual Realities Ride & Rally Facts
What you need to know at Registration
Here are some important facts and information you will need to know for the BIG event:
- ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST PRE-REGISTER – Unfortunately, we will not be accepting day-of registrations. We are asking all participants to pre-register here. You can choose your first choice for your Ride Starting location during the registration process. We will do our best to honor and accommodate all requests.
- RIDE GROUPS AND CHECK-IN PROCESS As mentioned above, all participants will have their choice of starting locations (while spaces last). Please check in at your assigned location. There you will receive a special color-coded bracelet that indicates which Ride Group you are a part of. This bracelet is your ticket into every Ride Stop location. It must be shown for entry into each location.
- YES – WE HAVE VIP TICKETS! One of our awesome Ride Stop locations will have a VIP area complete with special dining and drink options provided by local restaurants, special viewing access for the live music and entertainment, and one-of-a-kind 20th-anniversary memorabilia. You can purchase VIP tickets through the event registration link.
- CAN YOU REGISTER TO RIDE WITH FRIENDS? Yes! We encourage you to choose your starting locations together. All locations are listed in the registration link!
- WHAT DOES YOUR REGISTRATION FEE COVER? Every Rider and Passenger will receive a complimentary 20th Anniversary Edition T-Shirt and breakfast. Riders will also receive their Poker cards for the Ride.
- CAN YOU PURCHASE EXTRA CARDS? Yes – you will have the option of purchasing extra cards at check-in on the morning of the Ride.
- CAN YOU SKIP RIDE STOP LOCATIONS? We are encouraging all Riders to stay with their starting Ride Group throughout the day. We are required to monitor crowd numbers at each site in order to comply with state and local covid-restrictions. Your official Ride Book will list all of the attractions, events, and vendors at each location.
- CAN I CHANGE MY REGISTRATION/STARTING LOCATION AFTER I HAVE REGISTERED? We will do our best to accommodate all starting location requests, including any change requests. Please contact our events team here if you have questions about changing your registration status or starting location.
Information about the day of the event and entertainment options
- WHAT CAN WE EXPECT AT ALL LOCATIONS? Each location will have live music all day long, a full-service beer garden, designated lunch hosts, a variety of food and merchandise vendors, fun activities to watch and participate in.
- THIS YEAR’S LINEUP OF ENTERTAINMENT — This year, we have secured the following High Octane entertainment activities:
- Sky-Diving Show
- Motorcycle Stunt Show
- Denver Dolls production
- Hot Cars – Cool Nights Car Show
- Axe Throwing
- Live wood carving art
- Colorado Captain
- Live music all day at each Ride Stop
- Much more to come!
- SILENT AUCTION As in years past, we will be offering a special motorcycle-themed and inspired Silent Auction. This year, in order to stay touch-free, we will be hosting the auction and all bidding online. This auction will go live prior to the event, and there will be a Silent Auction tent with items on display at one of the Ride Stop locations. All bids will take place on our auction website, and there will be signage and directions for auction at the Silent Auction site.
- REALITIES MERCHANDISE There will be a merch tent at two of the Ride Stops this year. Riders and Passengers will have the opportunity to view merchandise displays and order items through our online store. The online store will be available for viewing at each Merch Tent location. Your orders will be mailed directly to your home or address of choice.
- WILL THERE BE COVID-RESTRICTIONS/RULES TO FOLLOW? In order to protect the greater community and to slow the spread of COVID-19, we will be following best public health practices put forth by state and local officials. We are requiring all participants to pre-register, as we are required to collect contact information for all guests. We will also be implementing social distancing and will be encouraging all attendees to continue to follow safe practices such as wearing a mask to limit the spread of the virus. While we are excited that restrictions are loosening, we want to make sure that everyone feels safe while having fun at the Ride & Rally!
- DO I NEED TO BRING CASH? There will be opportunities to pay via Credit Card or with Cash. ATMs will be placed at each location as well.
Who benefits from donations raised at this event?
There will be multiple opportunities for participants to make on-site donations at each ride stop. You also have the opportunity to make an extra donation for our mission online, through the registration process.
One of our Ride Stop locations will also be accepting donations for local veterans organizations. These donations will be generously matched, up to $2500, by event sponsors, Fort Collins Heating and Air.
The Realities Ride and Rally is the World’s Largest Poker Run, and it invites everyone who loves the freedom of the Ride to make every mile help a child as we give a voice to children who have been silenced by abuse. Every dollar raised during this amazing event will go directly to the children we serve, impacting children and families who have dealt with abuse, neglect, or have been abandoned.
Leave a Reply